Acne is a disease brought by the oil-secreting glands (also known as sebaceous glands) and is often predominantly seen in adolescents. It produces eruptions on the face, neck and shoulders that can leave pitted scars.
It usually is caused by another skin disorder called blackheads, or external plugs formed of sebum and dead cells. When blackheads are invaded by bacteria, pus-filled inflammations become evident. The pimples become large and they become one of the most embarrassing diseases for the face – acne.
Teenagers are the ones mostly affected by acne outbreak. For many years now, it has been one of the causes of insecurity for maturing individuals. When acne becomes transparent in their faces, people would usually tease them. This brings about a great impact on the emotions of the ones involved which causes distress and disturbance.
Lack of confidence of the person with acne is a great hindrance for its cure. Why? It is simply because they lose self-esteem which makes them unable to go to doctors for consultation. However, there are natural acne cures which are recommended to be done at home. You need not be shy and uncomfortable by the thought that you have to go out of the house with those spots and bulges on your face. Here are some of the tips that would surely change your lives:
• Steam. Steaming your face is one of the best natural acne cures. This method should be done at least five minutes a day with the use of hot water. This would help remove the dirt from your face at the same time prevent your pores from getting clogged.
• Drink plenty of water. Drinking plenty of water is a must to have a healthy life. This is helpful in washing away the dirt as well as killing the germs accumulated in your body.
• Exfoliate your skin. Exfoliation is the process of scrubbing the skin with a gritty substance to remove the dead surface layer. This process rejuvenates the skin and should be done at least twice a week. You do not have to exfoliate everyday as the abrasion may cause your skin to crack.
• Use facial masks. Facial masks should be applied to your face twice a week. This could be done using various fruits and vegetables like cucumber and tomatoes. Facial masks will refresh the skin.
• Relax. This is one of the best natural acne cures. Relieving yourself from stress will definitely reduce possibilities of acne eruptions. Once you are pressured from anything you do, it manifests in your skin.
Natural acne treatments are recommended for everybody, with or without those acne problems. They are best for both cure and prevention. You do not have to explore other possibilities. Do things naturally and the benefits are endless.
Retinol For Acne – Knowing Its Functions And Side Effects
Cystic Acne Treatment – Doing Things The Right Way