Acne is considered to be skin rashes that may take place for various reasons. In the skin there are many oil glands. In cases of Acne these oil glands gets affected and caused inflammation in the skin. This skin disease is considered to be one of the mot common skin problems. Usually this skin disease took place on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Acne is not at all any severe health issue but some times it may cause serious problems too.
The question that comes to the mind of a person who is suffering from acne problem is that how to get rid of this skin problems. Before going to consult a doctor many prefer to go for home remedies. Using natural home remedy to get relieve from this problem is considered to be the most wanted treatment. Some homemade remedies to be relieved from this skin problem are:
• For near about fifteen minutes one needs to apply the cooked oatmeal on face to treat acne.
• Applying ‘blanch of nettle and rosemary’ one can have a warm bath.
• Another remedy for acne treatment is that a mix of lemon juice and rose water in a equal amount. After preparing that mix one needs to apply the mixture with a cotton ball and it needed to be left for half an hour. This treatment needs repetition within 15 to 20 days.
• Wiping with garlic cloves the acne results in reducing the problem. This treatment needs to be applied various times a day.
• Washing of face with the mixture of avocado paste and water also helps to abridge this skin problem.
• Another treatment for acne is known as ‘Bedouin meds’. In that treatment one needs to follow some steps. These steps are 1. Eating a medium rankled radish with every meal, 2. Drinking of 2 cups of rosemary tea, 3. Drinking of 3 glasses water with lemon juice and honey.
• Applying of a mixture of 1 tablespoon dried or fresh yeast along with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice also results into reducing acne problem. This mixture needs to leave until it gets hard. Then after peel it and wash the face applying warm water.
• Applying a soaked cotton ball in lemon juice or in apple cider vinegar on face also helps in reducing acne. But before applying this remedy the affected area has to be clean properly.
• Another home remedy for acne is the use of a mixture made of 2-3 tea bags to some basil cooked in boiling water for 10-20 minutes.
• To rinse face and acne one can use the water impregnated with lettuce leaves.
• One can apply the grinded bay leaves blanched in water after it comes to normal temperature.
• Mixture of boiled water with apple cider vinegar also helps to cure the problem. But the mixture needs to be applied at its room temperature.
• Cleaning of face with a soaked cotton ball with vinegar also helps to reduce the problem.
• Applying of cucumber juice on the acne also resulted into reducing the problem.