By this time, your doctor has told you to lose weight or your physical health would continue to deteriorate. Years of smoking, compulsive eating, combined with an inactive lifestyle is now confronting you with health issues. In short, consider trying any of these best cardio workout routines to get back in good shape.
What difference does it make to lose some weight? Certainly, you wouldn’t want to cut short your life by having a heart disease. On the positive side, wearing clothes a size smaller can be very flattering to your appearance. Be smart and pursue wellness by choosing any of the best cardio workout suggestions given.
1. Tae Bo. Boxing combined with serious legwork is an intense workout for anyone. This ranks as one of the best cardio workout because it can facilitate weight loss and equip you with self-defense skills.
2. Kettlebell. Classified as one of the best cardio workout that can also enhance strength. You just don’t improve your cardio endurance using ketllebells, you also develop explosive power good enough for athletes. Many runners have claimed that they improved their speed after some serious ketllebell swinging. Besides, the equipment is minimal since you only need one ketlle bell for a couple of months. It is similar to having your own gym inside your home since ketllebelll can be used in many ways,unlike plain dumb bells.
3. Zumba. The best cardio workout for people who love to party. Routines are composed of latin dance that can use hip hop music to get your body moving.
4. Pole Dancing. Definitely one of the best cardio workout for having well-toned muscles and leaner body. Basically, you learn pole dancing which is about becoming strong yet sexy. What learners do not know is that they would have ripped abs and upper body strength as they progress to advanced levels.
5. Spinning. This all-time favorite best cardio workout teaches you the discipline of a cyclist that must overcome obstacles. Individuals who have tried spinning lose a lot of weight especially when they do it regularly. It is not boring at all especially when you have visual sceneries that can make you very motivated to exercise. If you want more excitement, then get a mountain bike.