Health is our number one concern and at times we tend to listen and follow any and all kinds of advice in order to improve our overall health and fitness issues. The practice of following blindly other’s advice can at times hurt us if we don’t take the time to check on the information received.
Facts about Women’s Health and Fitness
* A women’s metabolism is generally (not always) slower than that of a man’s due to which the struggle to stay slender and fit is greater in a woman most times.
* Due to a slower metabolism rate, women tend to have a poor blood circulation, which is usually manifested through cold feet and hands in all types of seasons.
* A women’s hormonal balance is very different to that of a man due to which they often have huge mood swings; this usually occurs during the time one expects her monthly period.
* Due to the above facts women deal differently with stress than men often, developing eating disorders.
Easy Steps to Improve Women’s Health and Fitness
* Exercise – highly recommended women exercises are those that increase body metabolism such as jogging and power walking. Increasing body metabolism one burns calories quicker and improves blood circulation as well.
* Diet – high in fiber; this helps with digestion, a problem most women face due to slow metabolism rate. Fresh fruits and vegetables are always of great help as well.
* Water and other liquids – women’s health and fitness is proportional to the amount of liquids one intakes. It is advised to drink no less than 2 liters daily. Coffee and tea do not count as they contain caffeine.
Regular Check Ups
Women’s health and fitness can be kept under control when regular check ups are conducted. Do not skip a check up only because you think you feel good and therefore nothing can be wrong. Many diseases only show signs and symptoms in the late stages at which time it is harder to deal with and cure it.
A Helpful Tip
Don’t take advice or follow someone else’s diet or exercise schedule unless that advice comes from a professional – women’s health and fitness is very complex and unique to each and every individual woman.
Get to know and understand your body’s functions and needs. Seek and follow only professional advice to obtain best results and maintain optimum health and fitness conditions at all times.
[widget id=”ad_unit-350545257″]Ad Widget: Fitness – 468×60 Banner Inline[/widget]